Thursday 24 March 2016

     

AUDIENCE RESEARCH RESPONSES- QUESTIONNAIRE


These are screen shots of my one of my methods for my audience research which is a  questionnaire. I used a questionnaire to gain a better insight on what the general public think about music magazines. i also had to use some of their ideas onto my own reggae magazine. 





My Key Findings:

From my questionnaires i had gathered significant amount information about music magazines. The questions had taught me a lot about my own reggae and what is expected on a normal reggae music magazine. For example the colours of the magazine' red, blue, green, yellow. These are colours associated  with reggae and what the audience thinks makes a reggae magazine. Also i made sure that i focused on both genders and primarily had the same ideas and thoughts reggae and the theme. For my questionnaire i asked about price, title's of a reggae magazines. i also asked about the type of genre's they listen to and the magazines that they listen to as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment